Web Application Development
- Used various libraries including React, Highcharts, p5js, and jQuery.
- Database design, creation, backup, conversion, and restoration.
- Mobile first responsive site design, development and compatibility testing for both scripting and layout across devices and browsers.
- WordPress plugin and theme development, publication, and maintenance.
- Developed fully documented, re-usable, and expandable code managed through SVN and Git version control.
- Rapidly adapted projects based on client, designer, and user feedback.
- Adjusted site layouts and structure based on analytics and SEO strategies.
- Built secure applications for client confidentiality and GDPR compliance.
- Worked on and shipped various projects from simple blogs, large online stores with fulfillment generation, and internal tracking and support tools.
2015 - 2017
Built WordPress support sites and continued to maintain them throughout product changes. Maintained branding and company visual style guidlines, updated theme as the guidelines evolved over time.
- Merged two Zendesk support accounts into a single WordPress site maintaining categorization to provide a single gateway for both clients.
- Created new features to improving upon and streamline writing, updating, searching, and article categorization.
- Developed custom API builder for multiple different API systems allowing clients and the support team to test API calls and build new calls.
- Helped designed new features and templates with marketing for the main company website to ensure release before company event deadline.
American Marriage Ministries
2013 - 2015
Worked as the project head for an expansive site redesign moving from a previously built WordPress site to a new custom site.
- Converted WordPress based online store to a custom storefront while maintaining previous orders for record keeping.
- Built a custom fulfillment system that generates documents and paperwork depending on items ordered and options selected.
- Tested site for across numerous browsers and devices for a consistent experience across all platforms.
Lead Web Developer
2011 - 2013
Built WordPress sites for dealerships before changing focus to plug-in development in order to provide a better use experience. Eventually created and was in charge of maintaining an employee portal and Craigslist posting tool.
- Designed themes and developed plugins used in numerous clients WordPress websites.
- Created an employee portal that allowed teams to log hours, plan visits and callbacks.
- Built an ad posting and analytics tool to automate posting of ads to Craigslist and kept it up to date across numerous Craigslist changes.
2010 - 2011
Worked on converting design comps into osCommerce and WordPress plugins while working on client training and reporting tools. Continued work as an on-call designer when the need arose.
- Themed and modified osCommerce sites to meet client needs.
- Built a client training portal that allows account representatives to monitor client progress, set personal goals, and share private documents in a secure manner.
- Facilitated large scale server migration and began work on WordPress based osCommerce replacement with the end goal of migrating all clients.
Associate of Technical Arts (ATA) for Multimedia Web Design
Associate of Fine Arts (AFA) for Digital Illustration
Graduated with Honors
Everett Community College